Help us celebrate 100 years!
March 1-2, 2014
1401 SW Naito Parkway · Portland, Oregon 97201
Three post-conference institutes on Monday, March, 3
Conference Evaluation Form.
Complete our survey and be entered to win a $25 Powell's gift certificate.
Download the program.
Note: You will receive a printed copy when you check in.
Downtown parking information here.
We recommend checking in Friday night from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. if possible to avoid long lines Saturday morning. You'll also be able to go through the program in detail to select from the many sessions.
Download the Conference App
How to Download the Conference App:
1. In the app store for your Kindle Fire , Apple, or Android device, search for “Zwoor event.” You will then download the app.
2. Once the app is on your device, click on the “Add” button appropriate for your device (usually a + sign) to add our meeting.
3. In the box for “Meeting Code,” type in the code nwncte2014. You must type in the entire code. Click “Get Meeting,” and you are off and running!
How to access conference materials:
Open an internet browser, NOT the app and go to the following site:
- Enter the code: nwncte2014
- Click Submit
- Click "More" in top right menu
- Click "Materials"
- Click on the document of interest and it will be downloaded
- Links will open directly
Attendees WILL have to do this for each file they want to save (there is no "download all" feature), but at least you will be able to access the materials you want.
Speakers Announced for the
2014 Oregon Writing Festival
Day Group Leader Wanted! The primary role of a Day Group Leader is to accompany one group of ten students through the entire day’s program, including guiding their group in sharing the writing that each student brings to the festival. We are looking for individuals who have experience working with students (teachers, pre-service teachers working on licensure, retired teachers, parents that have had some instructional experience).